Nusantara Technologies Sdn. Bhd. provides industries valuable assistance to conform to ISO 9000, ISO 17025 and other ISO requirements in calibration of measuring instruments to ensure accuracy in measurements.
Our Metrology and Calibration laboratory provides accredited services under ISO 17025 (SAMM No. 548). Our measurement and calibration instruments are traceable and certified to National Metrology Institute of Malaysia (NMIM) or equivalent. Customers are guaranteed a high degree of confidence in our precision work.
Why We Need Calibration?
Calibration is a set of operations that establish, under specified conditions, the relationship between values of quantities indicated by a measuring instrument, a measuring system or values represented by a material measure, and the corresponding known values of a *measurand realized by standards (*the parameter that is being measured)..
We Need To Do Calibration:
- To determine the accuracy of the instrument readings as accurate measurement is necessary in our daily lives;
- To ensure readings from an instrument are consistent with other measurements where accurate measurement is vital in science, industry, commerce,
health and safety;
- To establish the reliability of the instrument so that it can be trusted;
- To meet Quality Management System requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, QS 9000, TS 16949, etc.);
- In the measurement process, the QUALIFICATION of the measurement results is the most critical aspects of any experimental approach;
Our one-stop integrated laboratory gives cost effective metrology and calibration solutions through our team of highly skilled and professional personnel. We also have on-site services to cater the demand of customers who need time and location critical jobs.
We understand the needs of the market for a comprehensive, credible and affordable calibration service provider and that is what we strive to be in our operations. We provide skilled Metrology and Calibration technicians to meet specific customer requirements. The personnel we supply to our customers are recruited only after we stringently test their skills and competence in their respective fields.
We have well-trained personnel utilizing the best equipment available to provide our customers with the highest accuracy, reliability and useful calibrations and measurements performed in our facility, as well as at your place.
Our scope of instrument calibration, testing and measurement services include:
Why Choose Us As Your Metrology & Calibration Service Provider?
- Certified ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory;
- Accurate instruments;
- Traceability to national standards;
- An understanding of result and its associated measurement uncertainty;
- Application of good measurement practice;
- Performed by competent staff;
When it comes to your calibration needs, we have made it a priority to invest in quality personnel, continuous training and provision of assets necessary to continually provide the most consistent and trustworthy calibrations to you. Our commitment to quality and the science of metrology is demonstrated by our utilization of highly trained and experienced personnel using some of the most advanced methods and standards available.
“ACCURACY & PRECISION”