What type of services are offered by Nusatek / Nusatest?
We are a One Stop Test and Inspection Provider where the services include:
- Mechanical and Metallurgical Testing;
- Metrology and Calibration;
- Non-Destructive Testing;
Please refer Our Services for more details.
Where are Nusatek’s facilities located?
Our headquarters in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam houses the Material Testing laboratory. The Metrology and Non-Destructive Testing laboratories are at a separate building in Bukit Kemuning. As part of our efforts to serve customers better in Non-Destructive Testing, Nusatek also has branches in Kemaman and Labuan.
Please refer to Contact Us for more details on address and location map.
Is Nusatek certified to ISO 9001?
We are not yet certified but at the moment we are putting our efforts on preparing the relevant requirements to get accreditation with ISO 9001. However, our Material Laboratory (SAMM No. 545) and Metrology Laboratory (SAMM No. 548) have been accredited with ISO/IEC 17025 by Department of Standards Malaysia (DSM) since 2012 which are in compliance to ISO 9001
Does Nusatek have a Petronas Licence?
YES. Petronas License No. 187753-D
Is Nusatek registered with KKM, TNB, CIDB, PKK or any other institution bodies?
- Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia – KKM Registration No. 357-02149960;
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad – TNB Registration No. 3001951;
- Construction Industry Development Board – CIDB (only Nusatest);
- Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor – PKK (only Nusatest);
Can we audit your facilities at your premises?
YES, upon written request.
Does Nusatek have a Quality Assurance System?
YES, as per our ISO/IEC 17025 certification
Does Nusatek have an established HSE Management System?
YES. As part of a requirement of OSHA 1994 and FMA 1967, as well as Petronas License holder, we have established our HSE Management System accordingly.
What are the operation hours for the laboratories? Is it possible to send the test sample after working hours or during lunch time?
- Operation Hours: 8.30 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. (Monday to Friday);
- Lunch hour: 1.00 p.m. until 2.00 p.m.;
- Customer is advised to send test samples during OPERATION HOURS ONLY as the entrance gate will be closed during the lunch hour and after operation hours. Moreover, no personnel may entertain you during those hours.
What information do I need to provide in order to receive a quote?
Does Nusatek provide credit facilities?
YES. Please contact Ms. Ruzi at Finance & Administration Division for more details.
What method of payment available at Nusatek?
- CIA (Cash In Advance) – Need to pay before testing;
- COD (Cash On Delivery) – Pay upon collection of test report;
- Credit cards (VISA/Mastercard only); or
- Credit Terms.
Please contact Ms. Ruzi at Finance & Administration Division for more details.
Who is the Person-in-Charge for Quotation, Payment and Invoicing?
1. Quotation: Marketing & Sales Division
- Mr. K.B. Yeoh;
- Ms. Zaitun;
- Ms. Farah.
2. Payment: Finance & Administration Division
- Ms. Ruzi.
3. Invoicing: Finance & Administration Division
- Ms. Diezatul Ain;
- Ms. Izzati Husna; or
How fast can Nusatek mobilize manpower to the worksite?
Within 24 hours to 3 days before job commencement
How fast will Nusatek respond and take action on customer complaints?
Customer complaints shall be viewed immediately and if not resolved at point of complaint, it shall be resolved by the respective Division within 3 days.
Who should we contact for urgent requests?
Customer may contact through e-mail or telephone our:
- Business Manager: Mr. K. B. Yeoh; or
- Operations Manager: Mr. Zaidi Ali.