You can always count on our principles of Quality, Safety and Trust.
Being a service provider in the test and inspection field with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Nusatek, as we are usually known, we provide an extensive range of services Quality Assurance & Control needs.
NDT Technician (Based Shah Alam, Selangor)
- Responsible to undertake testing job at work-site, testing yard, plant shutdown, onshore or offshore as instructed by Superior.
- Responsible to ensure testing equipment and accessories in good working order and operative.
- Responsible to take good care of NDT equipment and its’ accessories throughout their custody and proper handling of equipment are compulsory.
- Responsible to perform Non-Destructive Testing, interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- Responsible to adhere with all safety issues, rules and regulations of the company and at client’s place and to use suitable PPE during testing.
- Responsible to meet with client representative for short briefing or any specific instructions and get the testing request before perform the testing.
- Responsible to prepare test report immediately after testing and shall obtain client to sign and affix with client’s rubber stamp on Client Time Sheet (CTS).
- Responsible to submit duly verified CTS to HQ for invoicing purposes.
- Any other responsibilities that will be instructed as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Non Destructive Testing Certificates in:
1. PCN Level II in
- 1.1 Ultrasonic Testing (3.1, 3.2, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9) or
- 1.2 Radiographic Interpreter (RI) or
- 1.3 Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) or
- 1.4 Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT).
2. CSWIP in
- 2.1. Manual & Encoded Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) or
- 2.2. Time-of-flight Diffraction (TOFD) or
- 2.3. Radiographic Interpreter (RI) or
- 2.4. Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) or
- 2.5. Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) or
- 2.6. Welding Inspector (WI) (3.0 or 3.1 or 3.2)
SALARY & LOCATION
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Working Location: No.5, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/45, Kota Kemuning,Section 31, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Salary Range: Remuneration package commensurate with relevant qualification and working experience.